From Yiddish Translation
For those who have used MediaWiki for other projects or contributed to Wikipedia the layout and procedure for contributing to this project will be familiar.
- Register to make your contribution. Registrations are checked before being confirmed, so you will have a short wait while someone verifies your registration.
- Select a journal by edition or date or a page number at random. Click on the link.
- The image will appear on the right hand side. Click Edit to switch to edit mode.
- When you have finished – you can complete as much or as little as you wish – simply click on 'Save page' at the bottom of the screen. You can return to continue at any time or pick another page….
- It does not have to be perfect translation and indeed we expect that pages will go through a number of drafts before a final version is produced. You will be able to change and amend your version as many times as you like and save your work before submitting.
- We hope that many other volunteers will be contributing translations to these pages so you can compare versions.
- There is a space to discuss each page, from the 'Discuss page' link at the bottom or the 'Discussion' tab at the top.
- There is also a general Forum for contributors so please feel free to post any helpful comments or queries about the pages or the project.
|Whos here now: Members 0 Guests 1 Bots & Crawlers 0|